Let Katalyst Cog West become the one stop shop for your virtual assisting needs!!
Did you know that you can save up to 77% per year outsourcing non-core activities so you can focus on what you really need to be doing?
Offering a wide array of services, ranging from clerical work, customer care, to bookkeeping, marketing, and graphic design.
Some of the most popular services we offer are:
- Administrative assistance
- Social media maintenance
- Bookkeeping services
- Customer service
- Email management
- Writing (blogs, press releases, articles, website content, SEO content writing, etc.)
- Graphic design (branding, logo design, illustration, web design, etc.
Below is the general line item list of the competencies you can have sattisfied by KCW’s Virtual Assistant Service:
1. Email Management/Filtering
2. Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
3. Booking appointments with clients
4. Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
5. Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
6. Calendar Management
7. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
8. Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
9. Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
10. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
11. Hotel and Flight Booking
12. Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
13. Taking down minutes of meetings
14. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
15. Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
16. Liaison between you and other team members
17. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
18. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
19. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
20. Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
21. Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
22. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
23. Answering support tickets
24. Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
25. Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
26. Event planning and management
27. Graphic design for online and offline materials
28. Content creation, print marketing and sales copy
29. Website design and functionality
30. Internet marketing such as SEO, email, and website optimization
31. Data entry and management
32. Setting up systems like like Gravity Forms, Wufoo, Amazon S3, Dropbox etc
33. Updating your website content
And any other assignment that does not require a physical presence!
Do you need a specific service that you don’t see listed feel free to inquire here. – We have a team of members with backgrounds in business, marketing, communications, design, customer service, law, and more.
The process of hiring a virtual assistant with us is deliberate, efficient and effective. After determining which financing option best suits your needs (part-time assistance, full-time assistance or customizable per diem), we’ll schedule a brief (30-45 minute approx*) one-time “brass tacks” conference with our team and any pertinent team members on your end that you desire to be involved. The resume mill is dead, we assess which skills are vital to the successful completion of your project and organically create a battery of qualifying exams. Aside from use in choosing the KCW assistant(s) we partner with for your current project, the ownership of this resource is included in the contract fee and can be utilized in future recruitments as your organizations human resource tool. Through experience we have learned many projects require competency and mastery of a select few features of any given application, the KCW theory is removing waste of time and energy as well as possibly overlooking the ideal candidate with unnecessary exclusionary screening, and just give the client exactly what they need.
After sign-off on your screening resource we move to the second portion of this meeting. Here we will address the “soft requirements” you have for the assistant such as ideal work styles, preferred methods of submission and communication, and corporate culture expectations. as well as prioritization of milestones for this project and how Katalyst Cog West can direct or indirectly help in achieving any related goals and objectives. Upon meeting wrap up we will send a confirmation email verifying all of the contract details including receipt of your payment and all operational information concerning getting you started with your new assistant. – Simple, effective and immediate!
To find out more about our plans and pricing, click here
To sign up for our services, contact us